New to BETA- have 2 questions

VazM

New to BETA- have 2 questions

Post by VazM »

1) What happens after BETA period is over ? Do I have to revert to the previous product key (2021), buy the upgrade to the new version or just keep using it ?
2) Never used the NX version- always installed the full version. Does the NX download include the full version ?

Thanks.
Devonboy78

Re: New to BETA- have 2 questions

Post by Devonboy78 »

Only an educated guess but since you cannot open your 2021 version AND the Beta 2024 NX program at the same time (stated in reply by Jossi to Woody44 topic Installation Beta SoftMaker 2024 for Windows (general) and confirmed by myself trying to when I first downloaded the private Beta 3 weeks ago. When the Beta period is over, if you don't want to upgrade to 2024, you simply uninstall the Beta, leaving your 2021 fully functional. At then end of the Beta period I would assume that the Beta will stop running UNLESS you upgrade [purchase full licence for] to 2024 NX. The Beta NX is the full program with a limited time licence! Please try everything you can to see if you can find any bugs that the developers need to sort out. Good point to note -whether you use Softmaker 2021 or the Beta 2024NX, both will open files made by the other even in native format. No annoying message saying "This file cannot be opened as it was generated by a different version of this programme" Well done, SoftMaker!!!

Return to “BETA SoftMaker Office 2024 for Windows (general)”