New Features

PeeWee

New Features

Post by PeeWee »

Having read the list of "improvements" in Softmaker Office 2024, specifically Textmaker, my question is this: are these all of the changes/features being made/added to version 2021?
ZekeMX

Re: New Features

Post by ZekeMX »

2021 0r 2024?

I my case I was hoping to see sharepoint integration as OnlyOffice has. It would be great to have plugins for that.

But I must say that I love the features to integrate fonts in presentations and documents since this will solve a lot of documents getting messed up.

I would also like to see grammar checking in other languages, English and Spanish in my case.
PeeWee

Post by PeeWee »

There are many good things in this new version, but my "most wanted" include something like the Selection Pane in Word, which has been extremely useful for documents with lots of objects, and the pop-up window near the cursor with an assortment of text modifications, again like in Word. There are other things I would like, but these two for me are primary in making Textmaker my go-to program.
raitis.veksejs
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by raitis.veksejs »

PeeWee wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:20 pm Having read the list of "improvements" in Softmaker Office 2024, specifically Textmaker, my question is this: are these all of the changes/features being made/added to version 2021?
The customers have the opportunity to submit their feedback and feature requests. It does mean during the public Beta testing phase there can still be changes in new versions.

I forwarded your request about the text editing toolbar that appears on text selection (Mini toolbar in MS Office) to the SoftMaker team for consideration. Also, request about the selection pane for objects.
raitis.veksejs
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by raitis.veksejs »

ZekeMX wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 9:50 am I was hoping to see sharepoint integration as OnlyOffice has.
I have forwarded your request to SoftMaker team...

P.S. Embedding of fonts is already available in the new version for Presentations and TextMaker. Grammar checking in other languages is on our wish-to-do list.

Return to “BETA SoftMaker Office 2024 for Windows (general)”