Stamps personal user with many errors

xoango

Stamps personal user with many errors

Post by xoango »

I use FreePDF 2022 ver. 3.0.8 and I have noticed that it has serious problems when adding stamps created by the user himself and even his own (internal) ones.

Bugs I've seen:
  • 1. We open a .PDF file and insert a user stamp (previously customized) and proceed to print from FreePDF 2022 to a virtual PDF printer, we observe astonished :o how the stamp (or stamps) does not appear either in the preview when generating the file or later when recording it. Even if we print on a physical printer, the stamps will not come out either; However, if we open with a different viewer of .PDF files, we will see how the printed stamps come out. Serious mistake !!.
  • 2. We open a .PDF file and insert a user stamp (previously personalized) and then save the file and close the program. Now we open the file again with FreePDF 2022 and we observe in amazement :o how the stamp appears visually placed in another area or position very different from the one we had created it. This makes it impossible to edit the stamp again, it only remains to delete. Serious mistake !!
  • 3. We open a .PDF file and insert an internal stamp and a user stamp (previously customized), save said file and close the FreePDF 2022 program. Now we open the file with any other editing application for .PDF files and we observe astonished :o how the stamp layers do not appear anywhere (hidden), cannot be viewed or edited. Serious mistake !!.
[-X Undoubtedly the best tool that this program has is the possibility of incorporating preformatted stamps and above all the personalized ones to the documents, but since previous versions I had observed several minor errors but in this new version FreePDF 2022 they have become very serious errors since they make The application is useless for these needs. It would be essential that the programmers review the internal code because the bug is very serious for users who want to use it.

I hope you will take these indications about application errors seriously.

Greetings!
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Stamps personal user with many errors

Post by miguel-c »

I have reported the issue to the developers...
xoango

Re: Stamps personal user with many errors

Post by xoango »

I forgot to mention another error:

4. Sometimes when we insert a custom stamp it doesn't put the real size of the stamp but rather something tiny (approximately 8x8 pixels) but if you repeat the insertion a couple more times or change to another one then it respects the size. This anomaly occurs from time to time.

Return to “FreePDF 2022”