Chinese language input problem

Er75

Chinese language input problem

Post by Er75 »

The physical keyboard cannot input Chinese, only English, using the virtual keyboard can not input Chinese correctly, please fix, thanks
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Chinese language input problem

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for posting your problem. Please click on ribbon command File | Options | General tab| Check option "Extended support for Asian fonts" | OK.
Er75

Post by Er75 »

I've turned this option on, but I still can't type Chinese on the physical keyboard
Er75

Post by Er75 »

I like this software very much, its greatly improves my work efficiency. It is also one of the few full featured office software on ios system, but it is his only regret that he cannot use the physical keyboard to input Chinese language.hope this bug will be fixed soon, thank you very much.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Did you install/enable Chinese layout keyboard and then tried? If yes, please share a screen recording for better understanding of the problem.
Er75

Post by Er75 »

I opened three different apps and use physical keyboard to input Chinese, Other software has a Chinese input method window and can type normally, but textmaker can only type in English, The software version is the latest, and the option for Asian font support was turned on, this is the screen recording, please check for this bug.
Attachments
IMG_0043.MOV
(15.39 MiB) Downloaded 120 times
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for screen recording. Did you select Chinese font in TextMaker before typing?

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for iOS”