How to exclude one sheet and hide all sheets in one go?

MKVRC

Post by MKVRC »

Attached excel file has several sheets, if i want to hide all the sheets in one go then I get a message as “At least one worksheet must be visible”
but did not find an option or way to exclude one sheet or make visible while hiding remaining in one go.

Real-Statistics-Time-Series-Examples.xlsx
(915.24 KiB) Downloaded 112 times

1.png
1.png (17.09 KiB) Viewed 5690 times

How can I exclude one sheet and at the same time hide remaining? Please explain. thank you
stascheit

Re: How to exclude one sheet and hide all sheets in one go?

Post by stascheit »

I hope that I have understood your question correctly.

If yes, this solution could be right:
1. Select the left sheet (TOC0) by clicking on it in the sheet register and insert a new blank sheet. The new sheet should appear to the left and is selected automatically.
2. Select the TOC0 sheet again by clicking on it in the sheet register.
3. Right-click on this sheet in the sheet register to open the context menu, choose Select all sheets here.
4. Now the important step: Deselect the new blank sheet by using Ctrl+left-click on this sheet. Now this new sheet should be deselected (indicated by a grey color).
5. Right-click on one of the selected sheets in the sheet register (TOC0, for example) for the context menu, choose Hide.
-> All sheets are hidden except of the new blank one.

Tip: If you right-click on this remaining sheet and choose Show > More worksheets from the context menu, a dialog box opens where you can select all sheets or the sheets of your choice to be shown again.
MKVRC

Re: How to exclude one sheet and hide all sheets in one go?

Post by MKVRC »

Hi stascheit,

yes you did understand my query correctly :)

forgot to mention I am on Mac OS Monterey version 12.6.9.
in Mac OS "Control + Left Click" is equivalant of right click in windows.

instead of "Control + Left Click" I used shift + CMD key combinations.

Thanks a million for your step by step guidance and for your time and help, much appreciated =D>

Regards,
MK

Return to “FreeOffice PlanMaker 2021 for Mac”