No hyphenation in the Russian text.

Nikolas

No hyphenation in the Russian text.

Post by Nikolas »

Hello dear team!
Your text editor is simply the best! Thank you for your hard work.
Unfortunately after I downloaded softmaker-hunspell-russian-101.sox dictionary from your site and plugged it in, it checks spelling fine, but there is no hyphenation. When I open the same file in Word, hyphenation is there (( But Word can not write pdf correctly!!!). I work under Catalina. I would be happy for the time. I hope this is not a bug, but just my stupidity! Thank you!
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 13.48.16.png
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 13.49.05.png
Jossi
SoftMaker Volunteers
SoftMaker Volunteers

Re: No hyphenation in the Russian text.

Post by Jossi »

If you are using the ribbon interface, go to "Layout", then click "Hyphenation" and make sure that "Automatic hyphenation" is checked and "Do not hyphenate" is not. (With classic menus, it's "Tools > Automatic hyphenation" and Format > Paragraph, tab "Text flow".)

If this solves your problem and you want to make hyphenation the standard for future documents, go to "Home" ribbon, click the small black triangle in the lower right corner of "Styles" (with classic menus: Format > Paragraph style), click "Edit", change hyphenation in the "Text flow" tab, click "OK" and then "Apply".
Nikolas

Post by Nikolas »

Thank you for your participation, only nothing is working. The transfers just aren't there, with all the settings.
Attachments
3.docx
(15.78 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
2.png
1.png
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. I am able to reproduce it and forwarded the details to our developer team.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

Please download and install FreeOffice 2021 for Mac again, as this bug is now fixed.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “FreeOffice TextMaker 2021 for Mac”