Arrows to scroll worksheets don't work

CapnCrunch

Arrows to scroll worksheets don't work

Post by CapnCrunch »

I have a spreadsheet with several worksheets and noticed that when I try to go from one to the next or go to the first or last worksheet using the arrows at the bottom left of the screen, clicking the buttons have no effect whatsoever. Ctrl-Tab and Ctrl-Shift_Tab work
Also, the individual worksheets listed at the bottom are not clearly delineated by separators between those worksheets that are not active.
Are these known issues?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Arrows to scroll worksheets don't work

Post by SuperTech »

CapnCrunch wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:30 pm I have a spreadsheet with several worksheets and noticed that when I try to go from one to the next or go to the first or last worksheet using the arrows at the bottom left of the screen, clicking the buttons have no effect whatsoever. Ctrl-Tab and Ctrl-Shift_Tab work
Yes, please use Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab only. Those arrow buttons are there to scroll through worksheet names when there are multiple worksheets, and worksheet names hide behind the scroll bar.
CapnCrunch wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:30 pm Also, the individual worksheets listed at the bottom are not clearly delineated by separators between those worksheets that are not active.
Please share a screenshot of this problem for better understanding.
CapnCrunch

Post by CapnCrunch »

Point 1 - Of course, sorry about that
Point 2 - here is a screenshot of the bottom showing multiple worksheets. The name of the worksheets are clearly identified in the example but in my case that does not apply. It may be the result of the interface I selected. It looks like there is a | symbol in between but it is not really visible. Making it white in this setup would improve the look.
Thanks
Attachments
Planmaker worksheet display.jpg
Planmaker worksheet display.jpg (11.1 KiB) Viewed 4012 times
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. I have forwarded this request to our developer team.

Return to “FreeOffice PlanMaker 2021 for Windows”