Underline In Textmaker Not Working Properly

Lacene

Underline In Textmaker Not Working Properly

Post by Lacene »

Hello, I am using Textmaker Free for Windows to type out a letter. There are itemized documents enclosed with the letter, so I have itemized the enclosed documents. For each category of documents, I have a bulleted heading that I chose to underline, with an ":", and the descriptions for each item of each category, I wished to NOT be underlined. The following is an example:

HEADING #1: Descriptions of items.

HEADING #2: Descriptions of items.

But after I saved the letter, and saved it, I then noticed that the entire headings AND descriptions were underlined, and printed out as underlined. EVEN THOUGH only the headings are showing as underlined from the "Character Formatting" menu at the top. Not only this, but when I select ALL of the text - even the headings that I wished to be underlined - go into the drop-down menu for the underline options, and select "none", nothing happens - the text still remains as underlined.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Underline In Textmaker Not Working Properly

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for posting your problem, but we are unable to reproduce it. Please share the document in which you are getting this problem with steps involved to reproduce this problem.

If your document is private, please send it to forum[at]softmaker.com with the link of this post.

Return to “FreeOffice TextMaker 2021 for Windows”