Installation to SD card?

General questions and answers about FreeOffice 2021 for Windows. Don't post application-specific questions here, but in the appropriate subforum.
Woody44

Installation to SD card?

Post by Woody44 »

I have installed FreeOffice 2021 on an older Microsoft Surface tablet. The internal drive has limited capacity so I have installed a 128 GB SD drive to increase my storage. I wanted to install FreeOffice to the SD card (drive D:), but even using Custom installation I wasn't offered an opportunity to select where to install the program.

I suppose I could install to a USB stick and the copy the contents of the stick to my SSD drive, but if I do that and then uninstall from the C: drive, that Start menu will no longer recognize that the programs are on my computer.

Is it possible to install FreeOffice to an SD card in a tablet or laptop computer? If this is not currently possible, can it be added for future releases?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Installation to SD card?

Post by SuperTech »

Please click on Custom > Browse > Select destination drive in “Look in:” > Select folder or create folder and then proceed accordingly.

Return to “FreeOffice 2021 for Windows (General)”