Equation Editor

General questions and answers about FreeOffice 2021 for Windows. Don't post application-specific questions here, but in the appropriate subforum.
TeraWater

Equation Editor

Post by TeraWater »

Good evening.
I was using TextMaker and found that there is no way to write equations. I searched and found that there is no built-in equation editor as it is written in the product description on the website. I would like to know if there really is an equation editor and if so, where it is and how to use it.

(Edited/translated by Admin. As this is an English forum, only English language is allowed. Please post in English only.)
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Equation Editor

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your post. We already have equation editor in TextMaker. Please click on ribbon command Insert | group objects | Equation.

Please refer to the screenshot below:
Equation Editor.jpg
TeraWater

Post by TeraWater »

Thank you. I believe this function is not available for FreeOffice. I didn't know that yet.

(Edited/translated by Admin. As this is an English forum, only English language is allowed. Please post in English only.)
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Yes, equation editor is available in commercial version and not in FreeOffice.

If you are using FreeOffice, please post in FreeOffice forum. Now, I am moving this in correct forum.

As this is an English only forum, please post in English language only.

Return to “FreeOffice 2021 for Windows (General)”