Activation Code?

General questions and answers about FreeOffice 2021 for Windows. Don't post application-specific questions here, but in the appropriate subforum.
Woody44

Activation Code?

Post by Woody44 »

Does FreeOffice 2021 require an activation code?

I just downloaded FreeOffice 2021 and FreePDF 2021. FreePDF requires an activation code, and I received an e-mail that provides the code. I didn't receive any e-mail after downloading FreeOffice, and I did not have to provide an e-mail address in order to complete the download.

I received an activation key when I downloaded FreeOffice 2018.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Activation Code?

Post by SuperTech »

Yes, product key is required to activate FreeOffice 2021 which you can request by clicking on '?' > Manager license > "Get your free product key now".
Woody44

Post by Woody44 »

SuperTech wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:06 pm Yes, product key is required to activate FreeOffice 2021 which you can request by clicking on '?' > Manager license > "Get your free product key now".
I'm not certain I understand. Are you saying I have to install it, and then request an activation code? Or do I request the code through my Softmaker account, under Licenses?
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

After some days of operation, FreeOffice will let you request a product key from inside the applications. Simply wait for it to ask you.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “FreeOffice 2021 for Windows (General)”