Formatting bookmarks

Woody44

Formatting bookmarks

Post by Woody44 »

When creating bookmarks in Adobe Acrobat, it is possible to set the font of individual bookmarks to bold, italic, or bold+italic, and also to set the color of the font. Every three years I have to purchase a new series of code books, and in recent years each code has included bookmarks with the major (Chapter title) bookmarks being set for bold+blue.

Some older years don't have any bookmarks set at all. I would like to use FlexiPDF to create a matching bookmark system for those older codes, but there does not appear to be any way to set the format for bookmark fonts. Is this possible?

If it is not possible, please add it to the wish list for the next version. Even if you can't add the ability to format bookmarks, can you at least make FlexiPDF recognize and display such formatting? The bookmarks in those codes are visually much easier to navigate with the colors and font weights -- which do not display properly in FlexiPDF.

Example:
Bookmarks.jpg
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Formatting bookmarks

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for your post, but this feature is currently not available. I have forwarded this improvement suggestion.

Return to “FlexiPDF 2022”