Potential Bug in PDF 2022.

rudyp16

Post by rudyp16 »

1- cannot delete a Signature from the Insert Signature Dropdown window. Shows define but nothing else.
2- When I define a new signature from within the dropdown window, it doesn't show up after I close the app and open it again, however, it shows up in the Insert, Image dropdown so for now I will use this option.

If I am doing something wrong, please advise.

Except for this, it's an awesome app.

Thank you,
Rudy P. (rudy.pataky16@gmail.com)
rudyp16

Re: Potential Bug in PDF 2022.

Post by rudyp16 »

Step 1 remains the same. Cannot delete an entry from the dropdown.

On Step 2, when I selected define, and clicked on a png file to use, it placed it in the window which stated, type in a name that you want to use when the dropdown pops up. I left the complete file name in there. When I actually typed in a Name that replace the file name, it worked. Hope this doesn't confuse you.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Potential Bug in PDF 2022.

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for using FlexiPDF 2022. Here are the details of removing and adding Signatures:

1. To delete the existing Signature, please click on ribbon command Insert | Annotations group | Signature| Delete | Select the signature name which you want to delete | Click Delete and the selected signature will be deleted.

Please check the below screenshot for your reference.
Delete Signature 1.png
Delete Signature 2.png
Delete Signature 2.png (7.69 KiB) Viewed 1849 times
2. You can define any name of the new signature which is independent of the file name.

Return to “FlexiPDF 2022”