FlexiPDF 2022 too slow to open large PDF files

Paulo-Brazil

FlexiPDF 2022 too slow to open large PDF files

Post by Paulo-Brazil »

I am a licensed user of FlexiPDF 2019, and now I have installed FlexiPDF 2022 in trial mode. Both versions of the software are too slow to open large PDF files. A 750 page document, which opens in the free Foxit PDF Reader in 0.5 sec or less (really fast!), this takes about 25 sec to open in either FlexiPDF 2019 or FlexiPDF 2022.

For the test, the PDF document was placed in a RAM disk, not in any hard drive, and the two versions of FlexiPDF are installed in a SSD hard disk. My computer has a 4-core 8-thread Intel Xeon processor with 32 GB of memory, and runs on Windows 10 Professional with all the latest updates.

I think that the SoftMaker developers should give attention to this problem, it is very much annoying to use FlexiPDF even with moderately large files.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: FlexiPDF 2022 too slow to open large PDF files

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share the associated large PDF file with which you are getting this problem so that we can do further investigation for resolution.

If you want to send it to us privately, please e-mail us at the forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=405&t=22162
Paulo-Brazil

Post by Paulo-Brazil »

I sent the PDF file through e-mail, to forum[at]softmaker.de. Thank you.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sending the file. I have checked the problem and forwarded to our developer team for further diagnosis.

Return to “FlexiPDF 2022”