FlexiPDF not printing to virtual printer

Woody44

FlexiPDF not printing to virtual printer

Post by Woody44 »

This is actually about FlexiPDF 2019 version 2.1.0 for Windows, but this is the only forum area for FlexiPDF support. I have been trying to print to a PDF using the FlexiPDF virtual printer. I go through the motions, I select the paper size, I have the printer selection set for FlexiPDF. It should be good to go. When I click Print, the spinning circle appears for a moment, indicating that something started to happen -- and then the spinning circle disappears and the PDF is not created.

The result is the same whether I have the FlexiPDF program open and running, or if I am not running FlexiPDF when I try to "print."
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: FlexiPDF not printing to virtual printer

Post by miguel-c »

Please check if the procedure below fixes the problem:

Question: When I print from an application to PDF using the FlexiPDF printer driver, nothing happens. No PDF file is created, and FlexiPDF is not launched. How can I fix this?

Answer: When you install FlexiPDF, a special printer driver for creating PDF files is installed in Microsoft Windows. The FlexiPDF setup program adds the program PrintDisp.exe to the list of Startup Apps and sets its status to Enabled. Unfortunately, some antivirus programs and system-optimization software set the status to Disabled, which prevents the FlexiPDF printer driver from working.

Fix this as follows:

Open the Windows Task Manager.
Switch to the Startup tab.
Select PrintDisp from the list and click the Activate button.
Reboot your computer.
Woody44

Post by Woody44 »

PrintDisp is enabled. It was not disabled.

The FlexiPDF virtual printer still does not "print."
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Please completely uninstall FlexiPDF, restart your computer, install it again and then check again.

Return to “FlexiPDF 2022”