Size of workspace on screen

xe1ufo

Size of workspace on screen

Post by xe1ufo »

Hello, my friends.

I have a Lenovo Tab P-11 tablet, running Android 11. I have installed Textmaker, but it insisted the first time that I was using a phone, instead of a tablet, which gave me a workspace the size of a phone. And the upper-corner box to enlarge the app was grayed out. So I reformatted the machine, and reinstalled Textmaker. This time the app uses about 60% horizontal and 70% vertical. No way to enlarge the workspace. The text size of the top menu is HUGE, and the size box is still grayed out.

I have used Textmaker on many machines in the past, since my HP Jornada and NEC Pocket PC days. Please help!!

Thanks in advance!
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Size of workspace on screen

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your post. Please share a screenshot for better understanding.
xe1ufo

Post by xe1ufo »

This is the maximum size possible on screen. And as I said before, the box to make it full screen, is grayed out...
342229267_183486551219774_4962923876218308696_n.jpg
raitis.veksejs
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by raitis.veksejs »

Please could you also send us log file sminfo.txt ? It can be created using menu ?>About... and pressing the command button "Write system information".
Did you try to switch to another user interface of app (Ribbon, Classic menus)? Reinstall? Reset settings?
xe1ufo

Post by xe1ufo »

My system is in Spanish. I am trying to find where to write those commands.
Woody44

Post by Woody44 »

xe1ufo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:04 pm My system is in Spanish. I am trying to find where to write those commands.
Do not write them.

On the toolbar below the ribbon, at the extreme left you should see an icon consisting of five horizontal lines. Touch that icon and you should then see a pop-up dialogue box. The bottom option is "Help." If you press "Help," another box will open, in which the last (bottom) option is "About."

When you open the "About" window, you will see a screen informing you what version of SoftMaker Office you have. Scroll down in that screen and you will see a box for "Write system information."

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Android”