How to specify file save location?

Woody44

How to specify file save location?

Post by Woody44 »

I have SoftMaker Office installed on a couple of desktop computers (Windows), and I also have the Android version on a Samsung Tab A6 tablet. It appears that the TextMaker app (and I suppose PlanMaker and Presentations, also) is automatically linked to Google Drive -- which I don't use. The tablet has a microSD card for storage, and I would like to be able to save files to the memory card and open files from the memory card.

How can I do this?
Woody44

Re: How to specify file save location?

Post by Woody44 »

Hello -- is anyone there? I posted this question ten days ago and there hasn't been any response from the SoftMaker team.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: How to specify file save location?

Post by SuperTech »

Woody44 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:31 pm It appears that the TextMaker app (and I suppose PlanMaker and Presentations, also) is automatically linked to Google Drive -- which I don't use.
Please share complete details of this problem with screenshot for better understanding.

Thanks for your post. To save files on micro SD card, please click on ribbon command File | Save | External storage 1| browser the desired folder and press OK.

To Open files from micro SD card, please click on ribbon command File | Open | External storage 1| browser the desired folder and touch the file name.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Android”