Is Office 2021 still available on Android?

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Android that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
Woody44

Is Office 2021 still available on Android?

Post by Woody44 »

I have Softmaker Office 2021 installed on a couple of Android devices. I was recently given a new-in-box but older Samsung Tab A tablet and I wanted to install SoftMaker Office on it. When I searched for SoftMaker Office in Google Playstore, nothing came up. Then I searched for SoftMaker TextMaker and, again, nothing came up.

I went to the Google Playstore web site on my Windows PC and found SoftMaker Office. I'm linked to the same Google account, so it knows what Android devices I have connected to my account. It showed me all my devices -- and it says the SoftMaker Office NX 2024 is not compatible with ANY of my devices.

How can I install SoftMaker Office on an older but still functional Android device?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Is Office 2021 still available on Android?

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for posting your problem. If you have SoftMaker Office 2021 in your account, please follow these steps:

1. Open Google Play Store.
2. Click on your profile picture (top right corner).
3. Click on Manage apps and device.
4. On the next screen, click on Manage tab.
5. Now, from the list of apps, you can filter uninstalled apps which you installed previously but not currently installed on this device.
6. Please check and find SoftMaker Office 2021 in this list, and then you can install it.

The above-mentioned steps can vary depending on Android version.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Android (General)”