Resizing table cells by using cell border

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Android that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
Joe Essoun

Resizing table cells by using cell border

Post by Joe Essoun »

Tapping and holding down on cell boarders results in resizing possibilities of a table cell in other word applications on android. With text maker however, it doesn't resize as it could be difficult or not resizable on four different android mobile devices I have used.

Other times too I would realise a cell resized but wouldn't know how it did no matter how hard I try to find out.
So indeed there could be a resize possibility in there, but could there be clarity on how to do so?
Thank you.
Last edited by Joe Essoun on Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Resizing table cells

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for posting your query. Please touch in the cell and then press and hold, you will get content menu, select properties > Cell, from here you can resize cell.
Joe Essoun

Re: Resizing table cells by using cell border

Post by Joe Essoun »

For clarity, I updated the title to emphasize that my difficulty is not resizing in general but rather, resizing with the cell border.
So please I don't have the answer yet.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Joe Essoun wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:56 am Tapping and holding down on cell boarders results in resizing possibilities of a table cell in other word applications on android.
Please share name of the app and screen recording for better understanding.
Joe Essoun

Post by Joe Essoun »

Recorder_02112023_145119.mp4
Screen record _ cell resizing by border in word
(5.84 MiB) Downloaded 96 times
Attached is a cell resize by border video that is screen recorded. It is recorded from wps office
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for sharing this screen recording. I have forwarded this improvement suggestion.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Android (General)”