Can't apply update

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Android that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
Woody44

Can't apply update

Post by Woody44 »

Today I received an e-mail from SoftMaker, informing me of an update to SoftMaker Office 2021 for Android. The important part of the message said:
SoftMaker Office for Android gets an important improvement with this service pack: the ability to access all popular cloud storage services.

If you activate the option "Use system file dialogs" in the dialog box "Options", SoftMaker Office will use the Android system dialog box for opening and saving files. This lets you access all cloud services for which you have installed the cloud provider's app.
I have SoftMaker Office for Android on a Samsung tablet. One of the things I do NOT like about it is how difficult it is for me to find files, and to save files where I want them. So of course I wanted to see if this would make life easier for me. I cannot find any option for "Use system file dialogues" when I open "Options" from the Tools menu. (I use the Classic menu, not the ribbon.)

Where can I find this option, how do I activate it -- and how can I verify that I have the most recent update?

Thank you.
razazaidi1

Re: Can't apply update

Post by razazaidi1 »

You will need to go to :

/ Tools / Options and then select the "Appearance" tab

Here you will have to tick the check box "Use System File dialogs"

Hope this helps
Woody44

Re: Can't apply update

Post by Woody44 »

Thank you. That seems to have worked.