Kindle Fire version

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Android that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
oblivion

Kindle Fire version

Post by oblivion »

I just bought a new 10" Kindle Fire. It's not my first of the things but it's the first time I bought one with the idea of using it to write / work on as well as read and watch stuff.

Anyway, SoftMaker Office for Android would be nice if it was available. It doesn't seem to be in the Amazon ecosystem already, and I'm a bit nervous about installing Play on the thing (last time I tried it, it absolutely killed the performance of the Fire I put it on...)

So is it possible to download the suite as a side-loadable APK?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Kindle Fire version

Post by SuperTech »

APK file of SoftMaker Office for Android is not available for download as the only way of installation is through Google Play Store.
oblivion

Post by oblivion »

Ok, thanks. Sad, but thanks for letting me know.
Woody44

Post by Woody44 »

I am considering the purchase if a Fire HD tablet.
has there been any change to this? Can SoftMaker Office be installed on Amazon Fire tablets?
Woody44

Post by Woody44 »

Woody44 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:10 pm I am considering the purchase of a Fire HD tablet.
has there been any change to this? Can SoftMaker Office be installed on Amazon Fire tablets?
oblivion

Post by oblivion »

Yes, it can.

There's an app called APKDownloader that can fetch the installer for any app available in the Play store. I've successfully installed and licensed Textmaker and Planmaker using it.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Android (General)”