Show hidden in landscape mode

rbruceterry

Show hidden in landscape mode

Post by rbruceterry »

On LG G5 android 8
The Show menu to start viewing the ppt is below the screen in landscape mode. It would be helpful to have a start presentation icon on the menu bar. I would probably use this more for viewing presentations/powerpoints that someone sent me than for creating them from scratch.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Show hidden in landscape mode

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share some screenshots and steps to reproduce for better understanding.
rbruceterry

Post by rbruceterry »

presentations_screenshot.jpg
Load the powerpoint into presentations. Turn the phone sideways to landscape mode. Click on the three bars. Show is hidden below the screen. One has to push up to find it. It should be one of the first things to do with a powerpoint that is newly loaded. It would help to have an icon visible that immediately starts the show.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

For this you have to click on the last windows button, and then you will find the start button in the beginning of the toolbar. Please check this screenshot for your reference.
Start Slide Show.jpg
rbruceterry

Post by rbruceterry »

Thanks for the explanation. I still think it would be more intuitive to have a show button on the first menu.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your suggestion. I have forwarded this request to our product management...

Return to “BETA: Presentations for Android”