Wrong rendering after closing and reopening the app

Goghard

Wrong rendering after closing and reopening the app

Post by Goghard » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:03 pm

I wanted to test the autosave capabilities of Planmaker by closing and reopening the app with unsaved data. Autosave worked well, but I am experiencing a different problem regarding the way the app is rendered.
After closing the app (removing it from the list displayed with the square button), I reopened it and closed the keyboard (one tap on the triangular button). I expected the app to fill the whole screen, but instead, there was a black area where the keyboard was. After tapping on the screen, the app switches place with the black area (screenshot attached) and turns unresponsive.
I could reproduce this behaviour every time on my phone, a Moto G7 power with Lineage OS 17.1 (no render problems with other apps).
Textmaker also shows a blank space where the keyboard was after closing and opening it again, but it renders the screen well after tapping on the app.
Attachments
signal-2021-01-17-140157.png

SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Wrong rendering after closing and reopening the app

Post by SuperTech » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:53 pm

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please update your apps to the latest revision and then check this problem again.

If problem re-occurs please share your sminfo.txt file which you can generate by clicking on Help '?' > About > Write system information.

Return to “BETA: PlanMaker for Android”