Some issues encountered after first install

lama

Some issues encountered after first install

Post by lama » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:22 am

Hi,..

01. I had to manually Set "Options > Appearance > UI Size" to "Very Small" to properly see app UI
(navigating between tabs was difficult as tabs kept moving 😅 its cool to change tab pages with finger swipe instead)
default screen resolution on tablet is 1752 × 2800 @ 120hz 266dpi

02. I could open file from remote server but couldn't edit/modify/save on remote server

03. Samba and WebDAV Mounting protocols are very much needed for me to access/preview/edit/modify files on my NAS remotely

04. If a spreadsheet is shared and used by more people, once loaded remotely, there requires an option to Sync file to latest changes according to timestamp and give user option to "save new changes only" rather then saving in an overwriting manner that deletes other users changes :|

SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Some issues encountered after first install

Post by SuperTech » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:53 pm

Thanks for your suggestions. I have forwarded this request to our product management...

lama

Re: Some issues encountered after first install

Post by lama » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:58 pm

I see new beta updates but :roll: still no WebDAV option in File browser.

If Dropbox and Google Drive is there, how hard can it be to implement WebDAV?
(i saw one Dev quoting "Apache Tomcat" for reference towards WebDAV implementation)

:? if you guys cannot implement, do you guys have suggestion of an App that can mount/map Networked path as local folder?

Ultimately, helping users to use Softmaker apps easily should be developer's priority :roll:

Return to “BETA: PlanMaker for Android”