SoftMaker Office NX Home for Mac,

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
thebrituk

SoftMaker Office NX Home for Mac,

Post by thebrituk »

My Mac mini M1 has recently upgraded to Ventura 13.0.1
Now when I try to open T, P or S? I'm left with a blank image and they stop responding forcing me to force quit!
ISO V 16 on iPad Pro is OK.

Any suggestions :?: :?:
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: SoftMaker Office NX Home for Mac,

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for posting your problem but we are unable to reproduce it. Please uninstall SoftMaker Office, download the latest revision from our website, install it and then check it again. Let us know the results.
thebrituk

Post by thebrituk »

Thank you for your response. I have traced the issue to Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac Software:-
It is saying

"This process has a different code signing information than the previously allowed process, but both of them are signed with an Apple developer certificate".

I have updated application access, but the situation reappears after a restart of the OS.

Thanks
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

It means Bitdefender Antivirus is blocking SoftMaker Office. Please uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus, restart your Mac, and then check.

You can also add exceptions in Bitdefender Antivirus for SoftMaker Office applications. For more details on how to add exceptions, please check their user manual.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac (General)”