Languages supported in automatic hyphenation

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
pedrober

Languages supported in automatic hyphenation

Post by pedrober »

I have read in the "What's new" section of Softmaker 2021 announcement: "The automatic hyphenation now supports additional languages." I would like to know what languages are now supported.
Regards.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Languages supported in automatic hyphenation

Post by SuperTech »

Yes, you can check the complete details of the features including languages supported for automatic hyphenation on our website: SoftMaker Office Features

Below is the list of languages supported for automatic hyphenation for your reference :

English (United States), English (United Kingdom), German (pre- and post-reform) Swiss German (pre- and post-reform), French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Dutch, Danish, NEW: Norwegian (Bokmål), NEW: Norwegian (Nynorsk), Swedish, Finnish, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, Croatian, NEW: Serbian (Latin), NEW: Serbian (Cyrillic), NEW: Hungarian, Romanian, Greek, Turkish, Bulgarian, Russian, Ukrainian, NEW: Indonesian
pedrober

Re: Languages supported in automatic hyphenation

Post by pedrober »

Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately, I need to use Galician hyphenation for some of my texts.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac (General)”