Styles- Are some missing?

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
snowshed

Styles- Are some missing?

Post by snowshed »

When the Office 2021 package for all 3 operating systems was announced, I purchased the package, and downloaded all 3 versions.

So far, I've only had the time to install the Mac version. I think that was about a month ago.

When I tried to install the Mac version, it simply exited and did not run. I then went to the website, and downloaded the program, which installed and ran fine.

But, when I checked the supplied Styles, there were just 3 headings, the same as you get with Free Office. With 2016, there were all kinds of styles included.

Is that all that comes with 2021, or did I somehow get the wrong 2021 version for Mac?

Is there a possibility the Windows and Linux versions will have the same type of issues?
Jossi
SoftMaker Volunteers
SoftMaker Volunteers

Re: Styles- Are some missing?

Post by Jossi »

What if you choose at the bottom of the sidebar „All styles" instead of "Styles in use"?
snowshed

Re: Styles- Are some missing?

Post by snowshed »

by Jossi » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:48 am
What if you choose at the bottom of the sidebar „All styles" instead of "Styles in use"?
Aw, fudge! Thanks, Jossi.

I never use that option, so I didn't think of it. In fact, have not selected "Styles in use" for years and years. :)

I like the list to show "All styles" so I can see what available for use before I create my own. IIRC, 2016 came with "All sty'es" showing. I think that would give a better impression of the program to a use unfamiliar with word processors. And the do exist. :D

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac (General)”