Tags disappear after saving document

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
HowardGreen

Tags disappear after saving document

Post by HowardGreen »

I found a bug/issue with saving files after having Tagged them in Mac Finder. It seems that saving the documents clears all tags associated with those files.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Tags disappear after saving document

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share details, associated file and steps to reproduce the problem/error you are getting so that we can do further investigation for resolution.
HowardGreen

Post by HowardGreen »

So far I have experienced this issue with .docx & .xlxs files. In finder I added a tag to the document, and then after opening the document, I made some changes to it by typing text & adding pictures and finally saving it. After the save I noticed that in finder the documents no longer had the tag that I added to start with. The same goes for if I add a Color Label/Tag to the file - it disappears after saving the document.

Hope this helps..
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing the details. I have forwarded the details to our development team.

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac (General)”