TextMaker & PlanMaker Crashes frequently

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
HowardGreen

TextMaker & PlanMaker Crashes frequently

Post by HowardGreen »

Hi... I have just started using SoftMaker Office and seem to be having consistent issues with the applications crashing all the time. It happens after I leave my computer for a period of time and then coming back to it. It tries to recover the documents that were open but I'm finding some of my work has been lost due to the crash. Is it possible to get any help with this ?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: TextMaker & PlanMaker Crashes frequently

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. As you said applications crashed, please send us the crash report when it crashes next time so that we can investigate this problem for a proper solution.

Please enter the same email ID (Which you are using for the forum) in the crash report form so that we can track it.
HowardGreen

Post by HowardGreen »

I sent through the crash report thankyou
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

We have checked our database and didn't find any crash report associated with your email ID. When it crashes next time please save it and send that zip file of crash report either on this forum topic as an attachment or send it to the forum[at]softmaker.de with the link of this post.

Thanks
HowardGreen

Post by HowardGreen »

Thanks.. I have emailed the crash report...
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sending this crash report. Our developer team is investigating this problem. Please allow us some time.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Our developer team checked the crash report and found that the problem is not in SoftMaker Office but on your Operating system level so please get that repaired or reinstalled.

Thanks

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac (General)”