Mailings Moving to Next

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
ART_Adventures

Mailings Moving to Next

Post by ART_Adventures »

Hello, I am using Softmaker Office, PlanMaker 2021 and TextMaker 2021. I am creating mailing labels. I have multiple labels on one page in TextMaker linked to a database spreadsheet in PlanMaker. How can I move to the next record within the document. Right now, all 20 of my labels on the same page show the only first record in their related fields. But I want to each address label to show a separate record.

Can anybody help regarding this
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Mailings Moving to Next

Post by SuperTech »

You can do this by ribbon command Mailing | Record group, check "Show merge record" and then you can scroll records using the left and right arrow.

Thanks
rajib

Post by rajib »

User needs the "Next Record" function of mail-merge. Surprisingly its missing in Softmaker.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

We already have advanced navigation for records like "Go to previous database record", "Got to previous selected database record", "Go to next selected database record", "Go to next database record" and even you can enter record number. Please check it's not missing.
Jossi
SoftMaker Volunteers
SoftMaker Volunteers

Post by Jossi »

If I understand the thread opener correctly, it's not about navigating to single records, but to print labels where each of the 20 labels shows a different record, not the same twenty times over.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

If the thread opener wants to print multiple records then all records will be there on multiple pages and scrolling records will not be required. Please check the attached screen recording.
Multiple Records.gif

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Mac (General)”