Question about upgrades and older versions

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Linux that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
tekkaman

Question about upgrades and older versions

Post by tekkaman »

I currently own a registered copy of Softmaker Office 2021 Professional for Linux. I have a question about upgrading to the 2024 version. If I buy the 2024 version I won't be able to install and/or use the 2021 version ever again?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Question about upgrades and older versions

Post by SuperTech »

When you upgrade to SoftMaker Office 2024, you will still be able to use SoftMaker Office 2021. The question is why one would, though. The new version has the same hardware requirements.
tekkaman

Post by tekkaman »

Thanks for the reply. My laptop is very old so I was just wondering if I have problems with the new version on that laptop I could perhaps use the new version on my desktop and the old version on my laptop. Only if I have trouble of course.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

In such case, please try our SoftMaker Office 2024 for few days, 30 days trial is free without any product key.

Just install it, start your trial and upgrade whenever you feel that it's working fine on your computer. :thumbsup:

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Linux (General)”