It's not possible to print with latest update

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2021 for Linux that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
Tommy_CZ

It's not possible to print with latest update

Post by Tommy_CZ »

Printing on Linux with latest update is broken, after print to printer (KonicaMinolta) it says "postscript/pdf creation failed error code 43" and print the document with scrambled fonts.

Before update it worked as expected.

Printing with LibreOffice etc. works as expected.

I use KDE NEON 64bit - Ubuntu LTS 20.04.1
TextMaker 2021 (rev S1024.1204) 64bit
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: It's not possible to print with latest update

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please try to print to PDF file and check if that works. Please also let us know your printer name which is showing on your printer dialog box when you are printing.
Tommy_CZ

Post by Tommy_CZ »

Well, PDF is created without problems.

Personally I don't understand why it shows error of PDF creating, when no PDF is created during printing.

I use KonicaMinolta Bizhub C3351
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share the associated file in which you are getting this problem so that we can do further investigation for resolution. Please also check if there are any parentheses etc in your printer's name.

If you want to send it to us privately, please e-mail us at the forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=392&t=20679

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2021 for Linux (General)”