I have created a simple test presentation (attached) using the default presentation template of Presentations Professional 2021 (rev S1016.0624) 64bit. I have
- entered some information into the title slide,
- added a second slide with some information
- and enabled and inserted a footer with the text "This is the footer 2".
- Afterwards I have saved the presentation into a pptx file and closed presentations21.
- Then I restartet presentations21 and reloaded the test presentation,
- I opened the dialog "Insert > Header and Footer" and removed the string " 2" from the end of the footer and clicked "Apply to all".
So it seems, the footer change is recognized but not displayed by presentations21.
Please find the corresponding presentation attached in order to reproduce this issue. I would appreciate, if it would be fixed in the next update of SoftMaker Office 2021.