Inserting video

PaulVanSchayck

Inserting video

Post by PaulVanSchayck »

This is really the number one feature I'm missing in the whole of Softmaker Office for Linux. Whenever I recommend Softmaker (and I do this regularly), I always mention this caveat.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Inserting video

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your suggestion. I have forwarded this request to our development team.
cflorian

Post by cflorian »

PaulVanSchayck wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:59 pm This is really the number one feature I'm missing in the whole of Softmaker Office for Linux. Whenever I recommend Softmaker (and I do this regularly), I always mention this caveat.
Hi, this is the same issue that brings me here... This feature is really important for students, all presentation are required with a video explanation on every topic exposed...

Try to add it in next updates.. thanks
DE726761

Post by DE726761 »

+1
Penguinista

Post by Penguinista »

I need to produce a presentation for Sunday and bought a licence to upgrade to Softmaker Office 2021. Only instead of finishing my presentation I'm now left frustrated because you neglected to mention anywhere in your beautiful sales emails that you've missed an important feature out of the Linux version and it's not actually fully compatible. It doesn't even say in the documentation that this feature is missing in Linux.
Do you have a date for when adding video to presentations will be available in the Linux version please?
This issue has now been outstanding for some months. Your customer service has always been very good, and as a long time paying customer I expect better from you.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your post. We don't have any specific date for implementation of this feature, but I have forwarded the request again to our product management...

Return to “Presentations 2021 for Linux”