Still issues with PPT samples

ArnaudK
SoftMaker Volunteers
SoftMaker Volunteers

Still issues with PPT samples

Post by ArnaudK »

Hi !

Presentations 2021 is still problematic with the attached files (graphics and color background issues). Same issues reported during beta phase.

Regards,
Attachments
Dickinson_Sample_Slides.pptx
(632.07 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
file_example_PPT_1MB.ppt
(1004.5 KiB) Downloaded 267 times
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Still issues with PPT samples

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share details, screenshots, and steps to reproduce the problem/error you are getting in Presentations 2021 so that we can do further investigation for resolution.
ArnaudK
SoftMaker Volunteers
SoftMaker Volunteers

Post by ArnaudK »

Hi !

For Dickinson sample file, just look at slides 2 & 2 : color of the titles is wrong (it seems so for almost all slides) ; slide 4 : Bar chart color is wrong. You can easily compare with LibreOffice

For file example, slide µ2 (with chart) is wrong. It renders OK with LibreOffice Impress, KO with Presentations.

I was pleased all the bugs reported in Textmaker 2021 were taken into account and fixed. Unfortunately this is not the case for Presentations
swarfendor437

Post by swarfendor437 »

I too have discovered an issue in 2018 and in 2021 beta still exists for Presentations created in PowerPoint do not show all the images - no such issue in LibreOffice - disappointing!
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. We already forwarded the details during Beta version which are still pending, I have forwarded this again. Please wait for some time.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Our development team fixed this problem. This correction will be included in the next Service Pack of SoftMaker Office 2021.

Thank you
ArnaudK
SoftMaker Volunteers
SoftMaker Volunteers

Post by ArnaudK »

Hi !

I donwloaded today the latest fix (1016). While many issues have been fixed, I still notice one annoying issue :
In the Dickinson Samples Slides, the title of the slides 2, 3, 4.... are still not visibles.

Also, small glitches in slide 4 : the graph legend ("Graph information") is not correctly aligned. LibreOffice and Powerpoint show the legend correctly aligned, but in Presentations, this legend is a little bit too on the left.

Regards,
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for testing and reporting these problems. The first problem of the invisibility of titles is related to emf files which we already reported to the development team. Meanwhile, please use some other picture file formats like png instead of emf.

For the legend alignment issue, every software has some very minor differences in formatting but I have forwarded the details to our development team.

Return to “Presentations 2021 for Linux”