Printing in landscape mode

keithm

Printing in landscape mode

Post by keithm »

Hello, I have been using Planmaker very happily for some years, and have not come across this problem before, although I do not often need to print in landscape, and it may be that I have not done so since I migrated from Windows to Kubuntu 21.10 late last year.
The problem is, I want to print a single worksheet on a single page and in landscape mode.
I have changed the page set up to landscape, adjusted the scaling to fit on one page, looked at print preview where it displays exactly as I want it, but when I print, it prints in portrait and cuts off each side of the required material.
First, I raised the issue on the Kubuntu forum, and there it was suggested that the fault was likely to be in the software, rather than the printer driver (I have a Canon MG 3650 with USB cable connection). It was also suggested that I try the same thing on Libre Office, but I do not have that, so saved the sheet as excel, went to Excel in the cloud, and the sample sheet printed perfectly in landscape mode first time.
To check, I have also tried to print a Textmaker doc in landscape, and again, although print preview shows correctly, when printed, it appears as a truncated portrait page.

What might be happening here? KeithM
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Printing in landscape mode

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. I have forwarded the details to our developer team.

Return to “PlanMaker 2021 for Linux”