Multiple cells selected instead of one

dekipantelija

Multiple cells selected instead of one

Post by dekipantelija »

Hello, pleasure to meet you all!

When I use Planmaker, i got this strange issue where when i click on one cell, then another, at times it selects the whole range of cells between those two, which is quite strange and slowly irritating. Is that an option that can be disabled?

Thank you in advance!

Dekipantelija
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Multiple cells selected instead of one

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please check your mouse settings and working with other programs if this happens with other applications also.

Please make sure when you click on the first cell, you release the button before moving to the next cell.

If this problem is still there, please share sminfo file with a screenshot that you can generate by clicking on '?' > About > Write system information.
PProl

Post by PProl »

- I experienced the same thing on a larger board.
- Also available for 2018 version.

None of the GL systems can be found. And used on Linux with rare distrubicities.
(mouse works fine elsewhere)
/ Sorry for the translation program./
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for reporting this problem. Please confirm :

You get this problem when you click on a cell, release the mouse click, move the mouse pointer and then click on another cell?

Please also check if the Sticky Key is enabled and disable it.
PProl

Post by PProl »

I tried to test. Its operation is very contingent, but it is mostly constant at startup.
When I click on a cell, it immediately selects it ("turns blue"). If I click somewhere near it, it selects the cells as if I were pressing "shift", but it could also select only one solo cell. If I click further, it usually only selects one cell.

I feel connected to when the program slows down for something. In this case, e.g. when I open the menu it seems to color the menu items late when I hover over them with the mouse.

(My system is basically OpenGl capable, but can't find it. Can I somehow parameterize what to look for? Or log what I can't find?
It doesn't print anything when started from a terminal, not even '--help'.)
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Please try to disable OpenGL Engine and then check this problem again. To disable OpenGL Engine please click on ribbon command File | Options | System | Uncheck "Use OpenGL engine" | Click OK and then restart PlanMaker.

Thanks
PProl

Post by PProl »

OpenGL is not active!
Because FreeOffice can't find ...
so I can't turn it off!
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

This seems a strange problem. Please reinstall SoftMaker Office and check this problem again.

Thanks

Return to “PlanMaker 2021 for Linux”