Orientation not working in Mailings->Envelope

cleetus

Orientation not working in Mailings->Envelope

Post by cleetus »

Looking for suggestions on how to fix this. I am using SoftMaker Office 2021, rev S1050.0807, on both Linux Mint and Kde Neon. If I select the orientation surrounded by the red ellipse, The printing does not come out right on both computers. It prints the envelope In the Landscape orientation.
EnvelopeOrientation.png
However If I make my own envelopes using Object Mode and Text Frames, then they print out perfect. What am I doing wrong here? Do I need to make a printer setting first before using Mailing->Envelope? My printer is a Xerox Phaser 6022.
Attachments
TextMakerEnvelope.png
cleetus

Re: Orientation not working in Mailings->Envelope

Post by cleetus »

The envelope printed just fine. I would like to get these results with Mailings->Envelope
EnvelopeCropped.jpeg
cleetus

Post by cleetus »

I just went and tested this Mailings->Envelope feature in Softmaker Office 2018 for Windows and I get the same bug. Namely, when selecting the print orientation, as depicted by the radio button encircled by the red ellipse, shown above, the selection has no effect. That buggy feature should just be removed and replaced by envelope templates.
Envelopetemplates.png
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem with screenshots. I have forwarded the details to our developer team.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Linux”