[Resolved] Can I set the default Zoom Level?

Eumaios

[Resolved] Can I set the default Zoom Level?

Post by Eumaios »

Hello,

When I open a document, it defaults to Standard View and displays the document at a Zoom Level that matches 'fit page width', which on my monitor is about 230%. This is too magnified for my comfort, so every time I open the program, I have to reduce the Zoom Level to 150%.

Is there any way to set the default Zoom Level? (And, while I'm asking, is there any way to set the default view style (such as Standard View)?)

Thank you,
Eric
Last edited by Eumaios on Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goghard

Re: Can I set the default Zoom Level?

Post by Goghard »

+1 for this
bernado82

Re: Can I set the default Zoom Level?

Post by bernado82 »

Eumaios wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:23 am Is there any way to set the default Zoom Level? (And, while I'm asking, is there any way to set the default view style (such as Standard View)?)
Hello,

With TextMaker I also wanted a certain zoom level to be selected by default for each new document created. How did I manage to do this?

I started TextMaker and selected the desired zoom level (but it is certainly possible to adjust some other settings). Once this was done, I saved the "new" standard document template (as I would like it to look by default) to the following location, named as Normal.tmvx):

~/SoftMaker/TextMaker 2021 templates/yourlanguage/Normal.tmvx

It will replace standard template file for new document by your personal settings, you can make a copy of original before if you want. The same method should apply to PlanMaker and Presentations?

---> ~/SoftMaker/PlanMaker 2021 templates/yourlanguage/Normal.pmvx
---> ~/SoftMaker/Presentations 2021 designs/Normal.prvx
Last edited by bernado82 on Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChipTunes etc... is my public playlist for Spotify (a truncated version is on Deezer also) with nearly 1800 titles and over 110 hours of listening, go to: open.spotify.com/playlist/1juVxm3beomqM38isNZRIj
Eumaios

Re: [Resolved] Can I set the default Zoom Level?

Post by Eumaios »

Thank you very much!
Eric
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: [Resolved] Can I set the default Zoom Level?

Post by SuperTech »

Please share the default template file on which you did this desired modification.

Also, as your problem is with SoftMaker Office 2021, please continue on that forum as multiple but the same posts in different threads make confusion and problems.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Linux”