Paragraph Properties Inhéritance

jmarc

Paragraph Properties Inhéritance

Post by jmarc »

Here is my problem.
I write different documents in different languages.
I can modify the language in Paragraph/Character dialogue boxes. My paragraph styles are organised in hierarchical structure. I want to change the language on the main style and that language are inherited to all sub-styles. Sometimes it's working for the style where the language has not been specified. But, if the language has been specified once, it's impossible to put it again at "not specified". We have to choose one (including no language).

I suggest to give the possibility to set it at " ", or "not specified" or whatever else with the same meaning.

This inheritance should also apply for all other properties, specially the ones for characters.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Paragraph Properties Inhéritance

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem, but I am unable to reproduce it, as styles are inheriting parent style's language settings. Please share the steps you followed along with the document in which you are getting this problem.

If you want to send it to us privately, please e-mail us at the forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=389&t=21442

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Linux”