SOLVED changing back from ext. monitor Options window stays enlarged

originXb

SOLVED changing back from ext. monitor Options window stays enlarged

Post by originXb »

I am starting to use TM2021 and it seems generally very good, but one bug has arisen.

Initially using it on my laptop i could open Options window and it fit the height of the screen, I could select from the headings ok.

Then I opened TM on an external large monitor and could use the enlarged Options window ok.

But since then, any time I am using just the smaller laptop screen Options still opens enlarged, so I cannot access the top menu, I cannot move the window, I have to close it with esc key and then connect to the large external monitor any time I wish to use Options.

I am using MX Linux.
Last edited by originXb on Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: changing back from ext. monitor Options window stays enlarged

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Did you change the settings of UI scaling in the Options dialog while on the large screen? If that's the case, this setting impacting the view while working on the small screen. Please check and correct it.
originXb

SOLVED Re: changing back from ext. monitor Options window stays enlarged

Post by originXb »

Thanks for your reply.

I don't know exactly what I did to fix it, but I've opened Options>User interface size (while on external large screen) and changed font size. I don't think I changed anything else, but it looks to be fixed now.
Thanks.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Linux”