Footnotes insert blank lines

jtreagan

Footnotes insert blank lines

Post by jtreagan »

I frequently use footnotes displayed at the bottom of the page. Often a footnote will insert blank, uneditable lines on the bottom of the following page. This makes a mess of the formatting I've been doing on my book. What is happening and how do I fix it?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Footnotes insert blank lines

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share the associated file of TextMaker 2021 in which you are getting this problem so that we can do further investigation for resolution.

If you want to send it to us privately, please send us an e-mail to forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
https://forum.softmaker.com/viewtopic.p ... 384#p67384
jtreagan

Post by jtreagan »

Ok, so I need this problem fixed ASAP, but am a little reluctant to send you my file. It's copyrighted material that I am preparing for publication. Can you give me some assurance that it won't be copied or go anywhere else?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Please don't worry about it. I gave you our email ID considering the privacy of your document. It's safe and secure to send us your private documents through this email ID.

Thanks

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Linux”