Can't make Chart using Rows ...

zeetoe_25

Can't make Chart using Rows ...

Post by zeetoe_25 »

Hello,
I have a spreadsheet that has three sheets. A sheet for topic 1, a sheet for topic 2, and a sheet for totals of 1&2. The sheets are composed by Financial Qtrs ie 1st qtr, 2nd qtr and etc. Each qtr is in a separate row with weeks in qtr as columns. The Totals sheet is arranged so that topic 1 and Topic 2 are added together in a weekly total forming a row for totals of each qtr. So there are four rows with totals and each row has 12 columns. I what to make a Chart showing each topic 1&2 and totals as a line Chart. With y axis total amounts and columns as weeks per year. My question is how do I make a Chart Series of data summing up the four rows of numbers to make a chart line for that topic? I've tried several ways I thought might work, like hold shift keep and selecting each row, but it won't select all rows. I've using the Sum function and that doesn't work either. Oh, and sometimes the Row functions in the Chart modules is greyed out.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Can't make Chart using Rows ...

Post by SuperTech »

Please share the associated file of PlanMaker 2021 in which you are getting this problem so that we can do further investigation for resolution.

If you want to send it to us privately, please e-mail us at the forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=20498&p=67978#p67978

Return to “PlanMaker 2021 for Mac”