Hidden Images Become Visible Again When Re-Opening a Document

mkind

Hidden Images Become Visible Again When Re-Opening a Document

Post by mkind »

When I open a document containing an image
and then I make this image invisible and unprintable by unchecking "Picture Properties..." -> "Properties" -> "Options" -> "Visible" and "Printable"
then the image becomes invisible in the document.

When I then save and close the document
and then I reopen the document
then the image is visible again.

The "Visible" and "Printable" options are still unchecked and when I close the (unchanged) "Picture Properties" via "OK" button then the picture becomes invisible again.

TextMaker Trial 2021 (rev S1046.0405) - this looks like a (minor) bug to me, I haven't checked whether the image gets printed, though.

Cheers
Marko
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Hidden Images Become Visible Again When Re-Opening a Document

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for posting your problem, but we are unable to reproduce this problem. Please click on ribbon command File | Properties | View tab | Objects section | Check if option "Show invisible objects" is checked or not ?
mkind

Post by mkind »

Thanks for getting back to me. The option "Show invisible objects" is unchecked.

Maybe I should have mentioned that this is a "Mailings" document, populated with data from PlanMaker. The image is static though and located in the header section of the document.

The original Template was imported from MS Word (.docx) and converted to TextMaker format.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Please share the document in which you are getting this problem so that we can investigate it further.

If your file is private, please send it to forum[at]softmaker.com with the link of this post.

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Mac”