Softmaker's animations stopped working

HistoricExp

Softmaker's animations stopped working

Post by HistoricExp »

Hello -

One day while trying to create a new presentation, when I went to animations, all the ones marked "Softmaker" had stopped functioning, and are instead replaced with a quick fade. All the animations that mimic Powerpoint -- dissolve, checkerboard, pinwheel, et al -- they function just as before. But the ones that are unique to Softmaker -- comet, balloons, tornado, so on -- do nothing except fad into place. This is true for Appear, Emphasize, and Disappear. Any thoughts? Help!
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Softmaker's animations stopped working

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share the associated file of Presentations 2021 in which you are getting this problem so that we can do further investigation for resolution.

If you want to send it to us privately, please e-mail us at the forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=384&t=21033
HistoricExp

Post by HistoricExp »

Sorry for the delay - lots going on!

So the problem is not limited to one file. It happens every time I try to add a Softmaker animation.
I am sharing a Loom recording of the problem in action on a new presentation.
I hope this clarifies my difficulty.
Many thanks for your thoughts.

https://www.loom.com/share/0aa7751486f3 ... 04f37a10d0
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing the screen recording, I tried this problem but unable to reproduce it. SoftMaker animations worked fine as defined.

Please close SoftMaker Office apps, rename SoftMaker folder which is in Documents and then try to reproduce this problem again. If required please reinstall SoftMaker Office 2021.

Return to “Presentations 2021 for Windows”