Can't save an image as a separate file

julianding

Can't save an image as a separate file

Post by julianding »

I noticed that if I copy and paste an image into Presentation from a 3rd source (i.e. downloaded from the Net), I cannot save that image as a new file into my laptop's drive. Please see if this can be included in an update.
Thanks
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Can't save an image as a separate file

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share the link of image, the screenshot of error and steps to reproduce the problem/error you are getting so that we can do further investigation for resolution.
julianding

Post by julianding »

Thanks for the reply. Please find the file. The image was copied from a PDF file and pasted into PresentationMaker. I tried right clicking the image to see if a "Save As" function exist, but there was none. So it makes it difficult to save an image as a jpg or png or bitmap file.
Hope you can solve this problem.

Thanks
Attachments
Softmaker2021_Presentation_Cant save image as a file_14Jul2020.pptx
(32.27 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing the details with the associated file. To export a picture from Presentations/TextMaker/PlanMaker, please follow these steps:

1. Please right-click on the picture and click on the last option "Picture: Properties..." or just double click on that picture.

2. It will open the Object Properties dialog for you.

3. Click on the last tab Picture, there you will get this button Export on the middle right of this dialog, which will allow you to save this picture to location as your preference.

Return to “Presentations 2021 for Windows”