Filling cells automatically

caspar4

Filling cells automatically

Post by caspar4 »

When I use mouse to drap and drop to fill cells, there is no small rectangle at bottom right of starting cell (p. 79 of manual.) Do I need to change a setting?
stascheit

Re: Filling cells automatically

Post by stascheit »

Doesn't it work like this, in the following screen record (click on the image to play it)?
Attachments
Autofill.gif
Woody44

Post by Woody44 »

It works as stascheit's video demonstrates. But that's dragging to complete a series, which to me isn't the same as "dragging and dropping." To me, drag and drop means either copying from another source, or moving from another source.

Can you be more specific about exactly what you are attempting to accomplish?
caspar4

Post by caspar4 »

Thanks to Woody and Stascheit.
Though I can't duplicate the video, I noticed the + in the video after clicking rectangle. That's the key and allowed me to get it to work. It's not mentioned in the otherwise superb Planmaker manual. The manuals and expert community together make Softmaker the choice over Excel.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

caspar4 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:04 pm Though I can't duplicate the video, I noticed the + in the video after clicking rectangle.
As shown in the above video, just place your mouse pointer on the right bottom corner of the cell, where there is a bog dot, and your mouse will be converted into + sign.

Return to “PlanMaker 2021 for Windows”