undetected mouse click

istvantoth

undetected mouse click

Post by istvantoth »

The program running on Win10 with Defender only. I have 4 (different?) problem:
1.) I tried to typing data from picture and switch between the programs with ALT-TAB. Lot of times I got a running blue circle and had to wait approx. 5-8-10-15 seconds while I could use the program.
2.) I created a dropdown list but usually I can not use it. If I click on the black triangle it doesn't work and the list is nowhere. At this point if I push down the Right cursor arrow the list became available, but the selection with mouse accepted only after the cursor arrow push again. Sometimes the Ribbon menu Show/Hide arrow or worksheets tab work similar.
3.) I can get the running blue circle also during typing...
I switched off the Autosave, Runtime Recalculation and Diagram refresh functions. I tried to use the Repair function in the Control Panel - Applications but the result is same.
4.) Save is slow this independent from I use the mouse or CTRL+S keys.

Maybe the reason is same.
Have you any idea for repair it? Thanks
Attachments
dropdown list
dropdown list
switched off functions
switched off functions
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: undetected mouse click

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting these problems with details. There can be multiple reasons for these performance related problems. To troubleshoot, please check the followings:

1) Please check your computer's hardware configuration, if it's sufficient to perform these actions or not.

How's other applications performing? Also, you can check Windows's task manager when this slowness happens to find out if any resources like memory/CPU etc. are creating the problem.

2) Corrupted/outdated device driver/s can make such issues, so please check if any of the device driver is corrupted. Update your computer's drivers and Windows operating system.

3) There can be infections in your computer, so please scan your computer with any scanner to detect and remove infections.

4) You can also try complete reinstallation of SoftMaker Office to check if that resolve this problem for you.

Return to “PlanMaker 2021 for Windows”