Product key

caspar4

Product key

Post by caspar4 »

I bought Softmaker on 11/28/21 and installed on one system. Now there is no way to remove free version from second system as it asks for product key. How do I get a product key?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Product key

Post by SuperTech »

You can uninstall Free version from the second computer completely, install SoftMaker Office 2021 and then activate it with the same product key. A total of 5 devices are allowed to activate with one product key.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

caspar4 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:48 pm I bought Softmaker on 11/28/21 and installed on one system. Now there is no way to remove free version from second system as it asks for product key. How do I get a product key?
You can uninstall FreeOffice using the Windows Control Panel, then install SoftMaker Office.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
Nomsapm360

Post by Nomsapm360 »

Hello there!

I've activated SoftMaker Software that entails TextMaker, PlanMaker and Presentations but it was only on trial, so currently it has expired and it needs to be re-activated with PRODUCT KEYS. How can get them so that I can continue using them, as I need to utilize them asap please. Kindly help me in this regard to get product keys please. :o :o :roll:
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

You can activate the software with the same product key which you received when you purchased SoftMaker Office 2021.

Return to “PlanMaker 2021 for Windows”