Can't copy long text with line breaks into the cell

korotych

Can't copy long text with line breaks into the cell

Post by korotych »

Hi!

For example, I have the text in Ukrainian with line breaks:
"Про затвердження технічної документації із землеустрою щодо
встановлення (відновлення) меж земельної ділянки в натурі (на місцевості) для будівництва і обслуговування житлового будинку, господарських будівель і споруд (присадибна ділянка) та передачу її у власність громадянці Лобко Лідії Олексіївні в межах села Красилівка,
Броварського району, Київської області".

When I copy it to the cell, it pasts:
"Про затвердження технічної документації із землеустрою щодо
встановлення (відновлення) меж земельної ділянки в натурі (на місцевості) для будівництва і обслуговування житлового будинку, господарських будівель і споруд (присадибна ділянка) та передачу її".

So it didn't copy the part of text: "у власність громадянці Лобко Лідії Олексіївні в межах села Красилівка,
Броварського району, Київської області".

But if I remove line breaks from the text, it will be copied without any cut.
I have to spend a lot of time to remove line breaks for copying text like this.
Attachments
Screenshot
Screenshot
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Can't copy long text with line breaks into the cell

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing the screenshot of the problem. Please send us associated file of TextMaker and PlanMaker in which you are getting this problem so that we can do further investigation for resolution.

If you want to send it to us privately, please e-mail us at the forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=383&t=22249
korotych

Post by korotych »

SuperTech wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:55 pm Thanks for sharing the screenshot of the problem. Please send us associated file of TextMaker and PlanMaker in which you are getting this problem so that we can do further investigation for resolution.

If you want to send it to us privately, please e-mail us at the forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
viewtopic.php?f=383&t=22249
Thank you for your reply!
Both files are in the attachments.
Attachments
Проєкти рішень.pmdx
(8.89 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
14-23.docx
(17.68 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing the files. I have checked your files and tried to copy the text from TextMaker to the PlanMaker cell. I am able to copy the text without any problem.

Not only that, but I have created a screen recording for you, please check below. To copy and paste, I have used Ctrl+C and Ctrl + V.
Copy long text with line breaks into the cell.gif
This is a public forum, so everyone can see/download the documents. If your document contain any private data, you can remove the document from the forum.
korotych

Post by korotych »

Thank you for your reply!

You are right. I think it was my fault, I didn't try to paste text to the cell after double-click on it because I expected that each line of text would be in the next cell.
But I should note that it doesn't work with formula bar. If you paste text there, it will be cut.

Return to “PlanMaker 2021 for Windows”